Let’s something talk about SEO
Hello friends, in this post today, I am going to tell you how to do SEO of your blog website so that traffic comes to your blog website, I will try to tell you people well through the medium of this post, you guys better way If you want to learn, you can understand and get traffic on your blog website, then let’s start with us.
A beginner who is blogging new, he will definitely want to know how to do SEO or how to make his blog SEO friendly. I am watching this thing every day that these people are running after this thing. And if they are not getting the floor, then stick with this post, I am going to tell you everything.
One thing I noticed is that whenever we need to know something about something or need information, then we use Google to know about it. While searching, we get millions of results, but the best of them come in the first place of search engine. You must be thinking about how this happens, why our blog post does not come in the first place on Google search.
Now the question arises that how does Google or any other search engine know that this content has a proper answer so that it should be put in the first place. This is where the concept of SEO comes. It is only SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that makes your site’s pages and posts rank in Google search and provides the first place to your posts and pages.
If you are thinking about how to do this SEO? This means how SEO is done so that we can get our blog articles ranked in the first page of Google.
If you have any questions related to what SEO is and how to do SEO, then this article today is going to be full of information for you. So stay with us till the end and get complete information about SEO. Then let’s start without delay.
What is SEO?
The full form of SEO is “Search Engine Optimization”. This is a process that you can use to improve the rank of your blog in the search engine.
Google displays links in its search results that it thinks are of good content and have more authority than the rest.
Authority means how many more pages are linked to that top page link. The more pages related to it, the more the authority of that page will also be.
The main job of SEO is to increase the visibility of any brand in organic search results. This makes the brand easily get a good exposure, along with its articles rank high in SERPs. This brings more visitors to them, which increases the chances of more conversions.
How does Search Engine find out which page to rank?
Search engines have only one purpose. Their aim is to give users the best answer to their question. Whenever you use them, their algorithms select the same pages that are more relevant to your question and then they rank it, later they are displayed in the top pages.
To choose the right information for users. Search engines mainly analyze two things more:
- Search Query
- What is the relevance between the content of the page?
- Page Authority
For Relevancy, the search engine accesses them by other factors such as topics or keywords.
At the same time, the authority is measured according to the popularity of the website. Google predicts that the more a page or resource will be on the internet, the more good content will be in it for the readers as well.
At the same time, to analyze all these things, these search engines use complex equations, which are called Search Algorithms.
Search engines always want that their algorithms keep that secret. But over time, SEOs have learned about some such ranking factors so that you can rank a page in the search engine. These tips are also called SEO strategies. You can rank your article by using it.
How to do SEO?
If you want to learn how to do SEO then before that you have to know about different types of SEO. You may be able to do them correctly by going somewhere.
What are the types of SEO?
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
On-Page SEO Optimization
In this type of SEO optimization, more attention is paid to the page. This optimization is completely under our control. Under this comes some things such as A) High-quality, keyword-rich content preparation. B) Also optimizing HTML, which includes title tags, meta descriptions, and subheads, etc.
Off-Page SEO Optimization
This type of optimization is done outside the page. Under this comes some things like back-links, page ranks, bounce rates, etc.
Technical SEO Optimization
These are said to be those factors that affect the technical aspects of the website. Such as page load speed, navigable sitemap, AMP, mobile screen display, etc. It is very important to optimize them properly because they also affect your page rankings. These are said to be those factors that affect the technical aspects of the website. Such as page load speed, navigable sitemap, AMP, mobile screen display, etc. It is very important to optimize them properly because they also affect your page rankings.
How to do On-Page SEO Optimization?
On-page factors are called factors that are related to the elements of your website. On-page factors include technical set-up – the quality of your code – textual and visual content, as well as the user-friendliness of your site.
We should understand that on-page techniques are those which are implemented on the website to increase the performance and visibility of the website.
Let’s Talk About On-Page Optimization Technique
- Meta Title-It describes your website with the help of primary keywords and it should be between 55–60 characters, because more than that, they can be hidden in Google Search.
- Meta Description-It helps define the website. Each page of the website should have a unique meta description. Which helps to link the site, helps them to automatically show them in SERPs.
- Header Tags-They are very important, it is a big contribution to categorize the page and post correctly. From H1 to H6 etc.
- Image Alt Tags-Every website has images but no search engine can understand them, so with the image, we should also provide an alternative text so that the search engine can also understand them easily.
- Sitemap-Sitemap is used to crawl website pages so that google spiders can easily crawl your pages and index them. There are many different sitemaps such as sitemap.xml, sitemap.html, ror.xml, a news sitemap, videos sitemap, image sitemap, urllist.txt, etc. Sitemap is very important for our website, never forget that.
- Robot.txt-It is very important to get your website indexed in Google. Websites that contain robot.txt are indexed soon. So if you have not yet created the robot.txt file in your website, do so.
- Internal Linking-Internal linking is very important for our website, you can navigate your other post to another post through internal linking, this will benefit your website in many ways.
- Anchor Text-It helps in ranking your website if both your anchor text and URL match with each other, growth can be seen on your website.
- Mobile-Friendly-Nowadays a lot of people have started using mobile, 80% of people use the smartphone to do it for the internet, so you should make your pages and posts mobile friendly.
How to do Off-Page SEO Optimization?
On the other hand, comes the off-page factors, such as links from other websites, social media attention and other marketing activities that are different from your website. In this, you have to make more quality backlinks, so that you can increase the authority of your website.
One thing you have to understand here is that off-page does not only mean link building but it also emphasizes on fresh content, the more and the better content you provide to your viewers, the more your website will also be liked by Google Will.
- Content-If your website will have more fresh content, then it will allow Google more to always crawl your website for fresh content. Also, your content should be meaningful so that it can provide the right value to your target audience.
- Keyword-It is very important to use good keywords to rank in SERPs. That is why you should optimize these keywords with content so that there is no risk of keyword stuffing and your articles get all ranked.
- Long-tail-How can we forget long-tail keywords when it comes to keywords? Since it is not so easy to rank in a short keyword, you can use long-tail keywords in its place, which makes it easier to rank. Long-tail means the chain of a keyword sentence in which word is more.
- Guest post-This is a great way to build do-follow backlinks. With this, both websites get the benefit. In this, someone from the other website posts his post by going to your guest post option, if you have kept the guest post option in your website.
- LSI-LSI keywords are those which are very similar to main keywords. Therefore, if you use these LSI keywords, then viewers can easily reach your content when they are searching for a particular keyword.
- Broken-Links-You should check all the links on your website if any broken links are visible to remove them from your website as it can damage your website in huge amount.
Friends, if you like this article, then please comment below and tell me, I am waiting for your comment.
If you want to know more about SEO, you can visit this link.
18th March 2020
Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-571-77QK Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-571-77QK (NH.Q28AA.001) Laptop (Core i7 7th…
29th February 2020
Simulation games create a whole new world to explore, one that is virtually realistic. They…
29th February 2020
For many gamers that can afford such a powerful machine, the 17 inches Falcon Northwest…
29th February 2020
PlayStation 4 Pro Description PS4 Pro is for Real gamers, and that is because this…